Terms and Conditions
Please read our terms and conditions of booking below:
By completing this booking you have read and understand and agree to the Horse Riders Code of Conduct, Cancellations & Refund Policy and Booking and Payments.
I understand that riding at any standard has inherent risk and that all horses may react
unpredictably on occasions.
• I may fall off and could be injured. I accept that risk.
• I understand that instructions are given for my safety and agree to follow instructions given
to me by staff and instructors of the riding school.
• I reserve the right not to ride a horse allocated to me and may request a change of
• I understand that wearing an appropriate riding hat and body protector may reduce the
severity of an injury should an accident happen and agree that I will always wear a riding
hat whilst riding, leading and grooming horses at the riding school. I understand it is my
choice whether or not I wear a body protector.
• I understand that the riding school will make decisions based on information I give them
and agree to always be honest and volunteer information about:
− my abilities and riding experience
− any previous riding accidents
− any medical condition(s) which may affect my ability to ride
• I understand that children are at particular risk around horses and agree that I will keep
children that I am responsible for, under close supervision when they are not being
instructed by the riding school.
• I understand that the riding school may refuse my request to ride for safety or operational
• I understand that competing carries enhanced risk over and above general riding and
agree that if I chose to participate in any competition or event, it is up to me to ensure that I
have the experience and ability to ride the course including any jumps which form part of it.
If I am in any doubt, I will use my judgment and experience and not take part.
Cancellations and Refunds:
Where cancellations have been made by the client prior to 48 hours in advance they will be eligible for a 100% refund. Cancellations between 48-24hrs will be eligible for a 50% refund and cancellations made with less than 24 hours’ notice will NOT be eligible for any refund. A FULL refund will only be issued if notice of cancellation has been made prior to 48 hours.
Cancellations made by Garlands Farm Riding Centre will be eligible for a refund or transfer of booking.
Cancellations must be made via telephone or email.
Bookings and Payment:
Bookings must be made via our online booking system to allow a first come first serve basis. Where a client would like to block book a regular slot this needs to be discussed with a member of staff at Garlands Farm and Paid for in advance.
All bookings must be accompanied by full payment.